All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

gazebo, pansies and geraniums




Been real busy of late....work around the house, in the garden, plein air painting...but always time for few sketches. I'm about 1/2 way through my new moleskine, so I bought another large and and I'm going to try out the small size. It was so cute I couldn't resist!!

Ok...here are the details: the double spread of geraniums, the gazebo and pansies, are uniball vision pen w/yarka watercolors. These are semi-moist pan watercolors and if you don't water them down too much they don't bead up on the moleskine paper. The geraniums at dusk are ebony design pencil and aquamonolith colored pencils.

No comments: