All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Starting up Pen, Pencil & Paper Again!

 I've decided to start up Pen, Pencil & Paper again.!!  I haven't posted in six, count'em six years. But that doesn't mean I haven't been sketching.  These two were done back in 2009, at Hammonasset State Park in Madison, CT, summer and autumn.Both are done with a Uniball Vision pen in a Pentallic Nature Sketch 8.5 x 11 sketchbook and Yarka watercolors. The autumn sketch also makes use of a yellow ochre Prismacolor marker.




I'm going to start posting my favorite sketches from the past six years plus new ones as they are completed.


To see my paintings visit my website www.janblencowe.com

No comments: