All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Posting Again, Finally!!



Busy, busy, busy!!! I bet you thought I wasn't posting because I wasn't drawing LOL Not so! Actually I'm teaching a drawing class right now, also have an oil painting student, doing lots of plein air painting and continuing with the Flower-a-Day series. Oh yeah and then there's the rest of my life, husband, three teenagers, dog, rabbit and turtle and garden to take care of LOL I need sleep!! Here we have #8 black boot and 9 Oriental vase from the WetCanvas scavenger hunt which I am woefully behind in. Someone won the first hunt and they are well into the second now. I'm left in the dust! The others are in my large moleskine cinnamon raisin bagel from Dunkin' Donuts, Cafe Allegra a restaurant down town which never got finished because it started to rain, and the prayer garden at the new school my daughter will be attending in the fall. I went for the bagel and sketched while she was taking entrance tests. I'm hoping to get back into the sketching groove again, I miss it when I don't draw everyday.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back in this particular saddle! Wonderful, witty stuff, as always.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful variety of sketches!

Debbie

Tom - Ubiquity International said...

You have some really great sketches! Thank you for sharing your talent.

I recently posted several entries highlighting sketches and photographs belonging to friends of mine. You may be interested.

Thanks again.

Tom
http://www.ubiquityinternational.com/drtom/drtomstravelingnewsandtrivia.htm

Shaped Pens said...

Nice sketches!