All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Elephant's Trunk





On Sunday I went to a really, really big outdoor flea market called The Elephant's Trunk. I take my son there every year for his birthday. He just turned 16. We're both flea market/antique show enthusiasts. This is such a festive and fun place we had a blast and bought some neat stuff too! These three sketches complete my first moleskine sketchbook!! I have another one ready to go, can't wait to begin it. I have to think of a really good place to got and sketch because I always like a new sketchbook to have a really nicely done sketch on the first page. That kind of sets the tone for the whole book. It's all in my head, I know it's just a sketchbook LOL Uniball vision pen, and Faber-Castell brush pens...love those things!~




3 comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

These are all amazing! I just love the beach scenes.

Jan Blencowe said...

Beach day was really fun! Glad you like'em!

Cin said...

terrific pages, love the bright colors!