All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Time to Sketch Again...FINALLY!



I'm finally making time to sketch again. It's one of those things that's very beneficial (like exercise) but seems hard to make time for. I have a new moleskine sketchbook (nothing like a new toy to generate enthusiasim LOL). I love the surface of the paper in these. This sketch was done at a nearby park this AM, took the moleskin along when I walked the dog (multi-tasking LOL) the sketch was done with a sepia micron 05 waterproof pen. I also brought along 4 Cretacolor aqua monolith woodless watercolor pencils. Delft blue, yellow ochre lt., red-brown and pea green. When I got home I added some magenta into the blooming tree and softened things up with a little brush and water.

No comments: