All reproduction rights reserved, copyright Jan Blencowe 2006. NO images on this website may be reproduced in any manner without express written permission from Jan Blencowe.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Primrose in the Corner

Aren't these colors absolutely delicious!!
Pink, purple, green and yellow. If that doesn't say spring I don't know what does. Too bad it's only spring on my windowsill and not outside. It will be a long while until I see these kinds of colors in my garden....I'm already poking around looking for snowdrops and snow crocus! But it's too early. This little painting is 8"x8" and done in acrylic paint on illustration board.

I wanted to call your attention to the link in the side bar for Blogs Illustrated. It's a web-ring that will take you from one illustrated blog to the next. There are many wonderful things to see in the ring so take a few moments out of your day to make the journey, you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Kathleen Pequignot said...

This is what I like so much about acrylic paints... you can just get so much wild color from those tubes!!! Great hues for a garden pick-me-up. :)